Company: Standard Lumber
Location: Grand Ledge
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Standard Supply & Lumber, a Division of US LBM; Is Seeking a
Part-Time Accounting Clerkfor Our Grand Rapids, MILocation.
Standard Supply & Lumberis seeking experienced candidates for our
Outside Sales Representativeposition. Were a people first company
thats passionate about continuous improvement.Are you looking to
join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard
in a fast-paced environment, thenapply now.
What you should know about working at Standard Supply:
- Were all about teamwork!All positions are hands-on and we band
together when necessary.
- We support each other!We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere.This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities.US LBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard!We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety.We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as aAccounting Clerk:
- Review and approve all requests for credit using appropriate
- Assist in Accounts receivable, cash receipts/collections and
- Prepare and distribute all monthly statement of
- Handle all reporting, filing, and collections paperwork on a
- Monitor status and progress of all trip/travel
- Enforce all aspects of company credit policy while handling
various duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Assist with other accounting and administrative duties as
- Cross-train as required in other areas.
- Complies with Companys attendance policy by maintaining regular
and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by location management
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
- Education.Minimum education requiredHigh school or GED
- Experience.1-2 years office administration including accounting
related duties. Some experience in credit collections
- Special Skills.Ability to handle interpersonal conflict, strong
verbal and written skills, and ability to pursue collections as
needed to meet goals of company. Working knowledge of collections
and lien holder laws.
- Confidentiality.Confidentiality requirement--high
- Technology. Computer literate in applicable software and
- Physical.Physical demands include lift up to 25 lbs. frequently
and 50 lbs. on a random basis, standing, walking or sitting for
extended periods of time, and bending or stooping.
Build Your Future Today With Standard Supply.
Standard Supplyis an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Standard Lumber, Lansing , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Grand Ledge, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!