Intacct Senior Consultants
Company: Business Technology Partners, LLP
Posted on: October 20, 2018
Looking for a new challenge in a flexible environment that really cares about its people? We can help leverage the skills that you have worked so hard to help our clients achieve success!
We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefit program and you will be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
As a Senior Consultant within the Intacct Practice, you will be expected to:
- Lead Intacct implementations, including project management, functional design, system configuration, UAT direction, report/dashboard design, integration with other business apps, and "go live" management, leveraging your business experience and acumen to help drive transformation within the client organizations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the firm's Intacct Practice through identification of better solutions/ways to deploy Intacct and mentoring of junior staff
- Participate in business development activities such as prospective client meetings and demonstrations, SOW development, white paper authoring and support of active client implementations
- Pick which areas of Intacct you'd like to become the "Go To" person for BTP and its clients, thus building your own brand and professional future
- Strong consultative communication skills and mindset, especially in helping client staff adopt new processes and exploit Intacct's native capabilities
- Ability to think analytically, work at differing levels of detail based on the situation, manage multiple activities/projects, anticipate issues and propose solutions
- Implementation/user experience with ERP/accounting software like Dynamics GP/NAV/SL, NetSuite, Sage, Epicor, as well as CRM software (SFDC, Sugar---) and credit card/bank transaction integrations
- CPA and/or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent
- Certifications in SaaS/ERP/CRM related functional and/or technical topics
- 5 or more years' experience in client facing consultative roles leading projects such as system implementation/integration and/or business process change OR sound experience as a controller or financial management position within a business
- Above average skills in financial management processes and business acumen in various industries, especially high tech/software, media/internet, information services, professional services, non-profit
Keywords: Business Technology Partners, LLP, Lansing , Intacct Senior Consultants, Accounting, Auditing , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!