Paid Social Media Buyer- Remote- US
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Lamark Media ("Lamark") is an integrated digital marketing firm
driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing
campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients
and strategic partners. Lamark's methodology is to create a custom
omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like
a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a
full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of
digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values
inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more
success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven
do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to
our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
Focus on planning and execution of paid social campaigns across
major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,
Snapchat, and LinkedIn).
- Execute paid social campaigns.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns to stay on target.
- Create client-facing reports that show the success of the plan
and campaign stewardship.
- Develop strong partner relationships and lead weekly, monthly
and quarterly client meetings independently and with a team;
possess senior-level communication skills including synthesizing
insights, calibrating to the correct audience, leading a room,
steering a difficult conversation, and picking up on and adapting
- Analyze measurement studies and attribution to identify
strategic opportunities while also demonstrating a willingness to
bring new ideas, approaches and tests to the client.
- Stay abreast of relevant social trends and recommend social
strategies that meet client's business goals.
- Oversee social media budgets, pacing and monthly spend
reconciliation for all assigned accounts.
- Assist with new business proposals and account audits.
- 3+ years of experience managing social media ad campaigns and
working directly in Facebook Business Manager
- Preferred experience working with product catalogs and pixels
within Business Manager
- 1+ year communicating with clients and meeting
- Agency background preferred but not required
- General knowledge of other digital advertising channels such as
SEO, SEM or Video/Display
- Understanding of basic Google Analytics functionality and
- Ability to tell a meaningful story rooted in data-based
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless
execution on all assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly and manage multiple projects
- Strong interest in advertising
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends (if
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact
we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we
aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in
both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity-you'll have direct access to
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance,
optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and
long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Company events and industry conferences
At Lamark Media, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and
high integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience
doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and
passion will stand out; especially if your career has taken some
extraordinary twists and turns. At Lamark Media, we welcome diverse
perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to
challenge assumptions. Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: As a company, we take hiring very seriously.
Interviewing with Lamark Media may include phone/video interviews,
written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable
to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a
thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lamark, Lansing , Paid Social Media Buyer- Remote- US, Advertising , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!