Network Engineer (Co-Op) - United States
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Hands-on experience with next-generation technology in Cisco's
- Craft services that help customers manage their networks while
providing strategic and tactical support
- uild networks consisting of an array of Cisco equipment every
- Monitor and track network recreate requests
- Support the lab infrastructure
- Collaborate with peers and mentor new co-ops
- eceive on-the-job training and build your skills as you earn
industry-leading certifications (expected to receive C CNA by the
end of the co-op term)
**Who You'll Work With**
Let's change the world together. Be immersed in a small close-knit
group of cohorts to collaborate on a variety of projects that have
a real impact. You'll learn from industry experts. We value your
ideas, perspective on how to get things done. Work on network
infrastructures. Deliver business solutions and technology
solutions from data, security, mobility, and the cloud.
**Who You Are**
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical
field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information
Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Ability to work full-time (40) hours for 1 year
- Ability to work on-site in RTP, NC
- An associate's degree with related experience will be
- Passionate about networkin g, information technology or computer
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, and the achievement of Cisco
Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized
certifications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to tr
oubleshoot technical problems
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, take initiative and
succeed in a dynamic team environment
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents
to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive
future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in
their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years
strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company.
And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that
adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what
we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a
culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even
failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give
our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is
built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take
difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a
dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink.
Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
**U.S. VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS**
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an
approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting
an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first
day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this
requirement, they must receive approval before the start date.
Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information
about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All
offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's
Keywords: Cisco, Lansing , Network Engineer (Co-Op) - United States, Engineering , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!