Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position: DevOps Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is privately held organization in the financial industry
located in the East Lansing, MI area. They are seeking a full-time,
permanent DevOps Engineer to join their IT Team! Here are a few
reasons why you should apply:
- Outstanding culture with family oriented feel, and technology
department is valued.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with $0 cost
- Located in a brand new building, along with fun areas and sweet
- Opportunity to work between Lansing and Grand Rapids
- Working on several key projects for the organization including
a re-write of the CI/CD platform, test automation implementation
and migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts to help
improve reporting capabilities.
- Implementing and maintaining a continuous integration and
continuous delivery platformPREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive background involving both Software Development and
- Experience with tools like Python, Java, Jenkins Pipeline, Git,
Gitlab, Azure DevOps, Cucumber, Selenium, JUnit, SonarCube,
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms like Azure or
- Strong understanding of CI/CD Pipeline creation and
- Experience with code quality and static analysis tools.
- Experience with MS SQL Server including SSIS and Power BI.
- Ability to prioritize site reliability, security and
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC), Agile and/or Kanban.BONUS EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with database design, development and
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, DBForge, IntelliJ, Visual
- East Lansing, MI area (could work partially from Lansing/Grand
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with $0 cost
options, Retirement Plan w/ match , 3.5 Weeks PTO,
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Lansing , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!