Posted on: August 1, 2022
- Perform Quality Data Engineering to create FAI packages
including the gage R and R studies.
- Collect and analyze all various quality data to understand
where the quality issues are occurring.
- Trend data and implement statistical reporting with CPK
information for management review on a weekly basis.
- Analyze data feeds for opportunities in automation and
implement enhancements to reduce time for reporting.
- Collect and Analyze data to identify adverse trends and
- Upload the required documents and documentation into respective
- 1 -3 year experience in manufacturing quality environment
- Need to be US citizen
- Open for Entry Level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Keywords: RGBSI, Lansing , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!