Posted on: September 20, 2022
An well established company in the Holt, MI Area is actively
looking for a proven Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This
company prides itself on its reputation and high standards of
workmanship, competitive salary, benefits package, and places
emphasis on work/life balance which has attracted top talent in
their respective fields
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited four-year
college or university (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of consulting
engineering for commercial, industrial, healthcare, and/or higher
education market sectors.
- Possess working knowledge of industry codes and standards.
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit or Autodesk AutoCAD.
RECOMMENDED ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Professional Engineer's License active in the State of
- Experience in client relations activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include:
preliminary design, calculations, and equipment selection.
- Conduct surveys to gather field data.
- Prepare and interpret existing building plans, schematic
drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Prepare full design of mechanical systems for projects of
various sizes and types.
- Prepare technical construction specifications.
- Attend client meetings.
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for projects.
- Visit construction site to monitor progress and other duties
per the contract documents.
- Responsible for project schedules and timely completion of
- May participate in pricing, estimating, and scoping for
May serve as a project manager on projects and as a designated
Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW! Please contact me
directly at email@example.com for more information on this or
any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Lansing , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Holt, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!