Manufacturing Quality Technician
Company: The Shyft Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Manufacturing Quality Technician position is responsible for
supporting control plans, spec details and BOM information in the
new PLEX program. Assist in SBS procedures, policies, work
instructions and other operations for both manufacturing issues and
The Shyft Group - Our Story
Charlotte, MI - Cost of Living Data via ERi
Charlotte, MI - Live, Shop, Experience via micharlotte.org
Best of Charlotte, MI (2022) via TripAdvisor
Spartan RV Chassis - Product Resources and Brochures
- Lead the uploading and maintenance of the PLEX requirements for
control plans, spec sheets and BOM maintenance for all Spartan RV
- Support the SBS (Sharepoint) document audits, updates and
publishing throughout the Sharepoint system.
- Support the audit/review of Operator Instructions, Assembly
Drawings and recommendations for updating and revising.
- Prepare reports as necessary for internal/external reviews
- Pursue industrial and other sources of knowledge to continually
increase skill and knowledge base and to stay up to date on current
practices, as well as existing and future trends
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- PLEX program experience preferred
- Sharepoint program experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of quality management systems and support
practices including the ability to efficiently and effectively
assess performance and use metrics to drive continuous
- Advanced computer skills are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
About The Shyft Group
The Shyft Group (NASDAQ: SHYF) is North America's leader in
specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly and upfit for the
commercial, retail and service specialty vehicle markets.
The Shyft Group and our brands are as driven as our associates.
Every person behind our badge is given the tools they need to make
a positive contribution to the company, their community, and their
families. Across eight go-to-market brands, in ten states and two
countries, we have over 3,000 dedicated employees working as one to
lead with innovation, ingenuity, and a dedication to quality
The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on
high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Our name and renewed focus reflect the action, speed, and agility
we offer the commercial vehicle industry through our growing roster
of brands - Utilimaster , Royal Truck Body , DuraMag , Strobes-R-Us
, Spartan RV Chassis , and Builtmore Contract Manufacturing .
Keywords: The Shyft Group, Lansing , Manufacturing Quality Technician, Engineering , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!