Customer Service Program Manager
Posted on: November 18, 2021
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide
differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in
the marketplace. WestRock---s team members support customers around
the world from locations spanning North America, South America,
Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Customer Service Program Manager5800 West Grand River AveLansing,
Michigan, 48906United States Career Opportunity: Process requests
from sales, product management, and marketing for development and
management of products for individual customers and multi-customer
programs. Facilitate all aspects of the process, providing timely
information to meet production and scheduling expectations, and
ensuring customer satisfaction for all internal and external
clients while maintaining the highest level of quality and
accuracy. How you will impact WestRock:
- --Assumes responsibility for all customer and production
related requirements on assigned accounts and programs.
- --Communicates with CSR---s and/or department managers on all
jobs with production requirements in the facility, including but
not limited to mailings, fulfillment, automated file transfer
fulfillment, custom manufactured products, virtual products, drop
shipments and inventory products.
- Oversees and prepares client data files for distributions.
- Develops products with sales and internal departments,
determining front end and manufacturing processes as well as
- Develops project time lines with sales and internal
departments, monitoring to ensure on-time delivery.
- Manages cost control, estimates, customer presentations,
reporting needs, and communication with sales and customers.
- Initiates, tracks, organizes, and monitors creation, proofing
and approval of layout concepts, customer facing templates, and
print ready files through development, production, and
- Generates and manages specifications and data related to
products and programs for correct processing through systems for
proper pricing, reporting, creation, and production.
- Initiates all job ticket instructions and communication on jobs
where material is currently in inventory and/or provide by outside
- Serves as liaison between sales and internal departments as the
key communicator and point of contact for all information and issue
- Assists customers at the request of or in the absence of
- Coordinates with CSR---s on jobs requiring special order
materials, and in doing so effectively meets or exceeds budgetary
- Attends meetings as necessary to review and discuss current and
proposed schedules, production results and suggest changes as
- Leads or assists in launch planning of new or special
- Serves as secondary/back up support on accounts that are the
primary assignment of other program managers.
- Assists in securing new business.
- Participates in customer visits and presentations on and off
site as needed.
- Shifts duties and responsibilities as required, supporting
changes in client needs or business strategies.
- Performs other job duties as assigned. What you need to
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience in industry or
- Bachelor---s Degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in a related field preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions and
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Must have advanced computer skills (Microsoft Windows and
Office-Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Must have strong analytical skills and ability to resolve
problem situations quickly.
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational
- Must have ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level
- Must be reliable and dependable including good attendance.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job
with or without reasonable accommodation.#LI-KM1#CB
Keywords: WestRock, Lansing , Customer Service Program Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!