Company: Gestamp North America
Posted on: November 18, 2021
With over 20 years' experience, Gestamp remains a leader in the
European automotive industry. Dedicated to the design, development
and manufacturing of metal automotive components, Gestamp focuses
on innovative development to produce safer and lighter
At Gestamp, we believe people are the architects of our company's
success. This mindset is an essential asset for the organization.
We welcome talented, motivated and team-based individuals who want
to assemble their next career with Gestamp!
THE OPPORTUNITYAs Quality Manager, you will be responsible for
directing/mentoring the quality team consisting of Quality
Engineers, Quality Supervisors, Weld Techs, Auditors, CMM lab,
Metallurgical Lab and Customer Liaisons.
- Represent the quality function on technical support, in
conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues
- Initiates and approves supplier/customer production/process
control activities and reviews for implementation and
- Maintain quality control sampling system, procedures, APQP,
PPAP and IMDS activities.
- Manage, audit and continuously improve TS16949 systems and
- Direct Customer and Supplier liaisons for plant quality
activities and concerns including scheduled visits.
- Establish and maintain all quality documents, samples, customer
contact, supplier development, production start - up, product
launch, and correction of production variances and warrant
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Seven (7)+ years experience in automotive/manufacturing
environment (assembly based a plus).
- Five (5)+ years experience in a management or supervision
position of Quality.
- TS-16949 experience required.
- Electrical or mechanical product experience. Electro-mechanical
experience is a big plus.
- Development and implementation of quality systems and standards
- control Plans, DVP&R's, APQP).
- World Class lean manufacturing implementation experience.
- Strong skills in problem solving, data analysis,
administration, and change management.
- Knowledge of quality philosophies and process.
- Hands-on and able mentor for Quality Engineering staff.
Gestamp North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Gestamp North America, Lansing , Quality Manager, Executive , Mason, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!