Automotive Service and Retail Store and Assistant Manager - Lansing, MI
Company: Belle Tire
Posted on: January 15, 2022
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
Belle Tire is a family owned company that has been in business for
over 90 years with over 125 stores in 3 states. We have more than
2,000 employees at our retail locations that deliver tire and
automotive services, including shocks and struts, oil changes,
brakes, batteries and auto glass repair, along with an in-store
experience that continues to exceed the expectations of a
The Store Manager is a positive, high-energy, customer-focused
position and is responsible for the overall operations of a
fast-paced tire and automotive service facility. You are provided
with the opportunity to grow as an individual and team member in
the tire and automotive industry.
What you'll do:
* Belle Tire Brand Ambassador, leading local efforts to drive brand
recognition and ensure Belle Tire's culture is reinforced
throughout the store.
* Build customer relationships
* Assess customers' needs and provide Belle Tire solutions
according to their needs
* Follow Belle Tire's Sales Process
* Manage a cash drawer; cash customers out and maintain daily cash
* Direct the workflow in the service department
* Meet and exceed defined goals and objectives
* Handle day to day paperwork involved with retail operations
* Open and Close the store as a part of key holder duties
* Coach, manage and develop store employees
* Write store schedule for all employees
* Assist in hiring, interviewing and employee relations
* Understand and analyze store profit & loss statement
* Inventory management
* Facility management
* Clean shop, showroom, restrooms
* Work well in a team environment with a positive attitude
* Do the right thing for the customers, employees, and vendors
* Continuous thinking and sharing of ideas to improve Belle
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* 18 years of age
* Valid drivers' license
* High School Diploma/GED is required
* 3+ years Management experience in a retail and/or auto service
environment high preferred.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with
co-workers, management and customers.
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required.
Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long
periods of standing.
Company contributions to 401k
Product and service discounts
Flexible paid time off
Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are
committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Belle Tire, Lansing , Automotive Service and Retail Store and Assistant Manager - Lansing, MI, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!