Program Manager - 0472
Company: Design Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Duties:
- Functions as lead management representative responsible for the
management and coordination of all construction management
activities and personnel on site.
- Overall responsibility for implementation of project in
compliance with project schedule.
- Manages all aspects of Construction Management Services.
- Prepare project procedures manual and enforce compliance.
- Review contractor payment requests, change requests, etc.
- Prepare reports and make recommendations to General Motors team
members concerning construction, scheduling and safety items
- Assist with NMA coordination
- Certificate of occupancy
- Lessons learned documentation
- Assure compliance with ISO and other audit requirementsSkills
and Experience Required: Education:
- Preferred - Degree in Engineering or Construction
- Five (5) years' experience in the management of construction
and engineering to support construction in a heavy industrial
environment, with Five (5) years' experience as a Project
- Two (2) years' experience with General Motors' projectsGM
- Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required),
GM T&C, Contract Manager.Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft ProjectOther:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Strong team
- Valid driver's license
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Design Systems, Inc., Lansing , Program Manager - 0472, Executive , Okemos, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!