Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Launch Manager plans, directs, and monitors launch related
activities for assigned initiatives. Helps develop budgets by
determining launch costs. Responsible for launch planning to
optimize the organization's resources and ensure initiatives meet
specifications in relation to cost and quality standards.
- Support the plant and customer through effective management of
new programs, plant projects and implementation of improvement and
cost reduction suggestions. Assure design changes are implemented
in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Support plant safety programs by ensuring that HSE, Engineering
support, & Operations is involved with the change implementation
into the manufacturing process.
- Complete eLPA audits as assigned.
- Support new program management based on the Program Launch System
(PLUS) as detailed in the PLUS BOS documentation.
- Support VA/VE activities by ensuring that Engineering,
Operations, and Quality is represented at all trials, approvals and
implementation dates are achieved.
- Establish/evaluate internal integration plans by completing make
vs. buy plans and present proposals.
- Facilitate and track material cost reduction activities.
- Manage changes within profit plan parameters for fiscal year.
- Follow and ensure BOS processes are followed to achieve launch
and change management objectives and milestones.
- Attend all weekly Adient Simultaneous Development Team (SDT)
meetings for JIT, foam and trim where proposed changes are reviewed
and promoted or rejected.
- Approve deviations, change requests and change notices.
- Create reports, presentations, and tracking files to properly
manage projects, changes and provide management updates.
Bridgewater Interiors IV
Keywords: Adient, Lansing , Launch Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!