Company: Midland Recruiters
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Major company has an excellent opportunity available for a
Product Manager to work for at their corporate headquarters.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of products, and plan and drive
growth through revenue and profit building blocks.
- Assist his/her leadership to develop and implement multi-year
and annual strategies for the assigned product lines through close
collaboration with other functions.
- Collaborate with his/her leadership and commercial finance to
create annual financial goals and budgets including: revenue, gross
margin, COGS, price and portfolio mix aligned to strategic
- Support his/her leadership in developing and implementing
pricing strategy for the assigned product lines and recommend or
make pricing decisions.
- Assists and potentially lead (assuming project sponsor role)
cross-functional efforts to discover and execute cost-reduction
initiatives that do not negatively impact the customer/consumer
- Lead all aspects of product life-cycle management for assigned
products including the product portfolio strategy, product
management, pricing guidelines, product development, product
enhancements, and SKU optimization.
- Identify and then champion and commercialize through
collaboration with other functions, new product development and
innovation projects. As needed, assume sponsor role to ensure
projects deliver the predicted business benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study.
- Must have one of the following: Two years of experience in
Product Management or experience successfully meeting performance
expectations consistently in all job responsibilities and functions
in an Associate Product Manager role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to blend creative problem solving with data-driven,
analytical, financial (i.e., NPV, financial statements, DCF), and
quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex
problems with data, assumptions, and judgment using best practices
and analysis to formulate solutions and make decisions or
- Proven ability to drive change including the ability to
influence all levels, streamline processes, integrate, and
associate pieces of information gathered from multiple
- Ability to recognize and resolve challenges and implement
- Ability to operate with sense of urgency and focus on providing
exceptionally reliable customer service.
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize
workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with financial
concepts such as ROI, net present value, and other related analysis
- Ability to be composed, adapt, and effectively manage tasks and
projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and
multiple competing priorities while meeting all assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to
clearly communicate intricate job-related processes that ultimately
affect decision making.
Keywords: Midland Recruiters, Lansing , Product Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!