Project Manager OR Advanced Process Engineer
Company: Bryant Bureau
Location: Michigan Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
23rd August, 2022
Manage multiple projects/launches. Coordinate and manage
cross-functional teams to develop manufacturing plans for new
products to reach our cost and quality objectives.
Key Functions & Responsibilities of the Project Manager or Advanced
- Responsible for development projects' manufacturing engineering
deliverables during concept, development, realization, validation,
and launch phase.
- Analyze customer requirements and define risks to project
- Support regional technical leads in their line capacity
analysis and equipment utilization optimization efforts.
- Define production equipment following our Standards and lessons
- Ensure compliance to capital investment, direct labor, machine
rate/cycle time, and scrap assumptions established during the
- Coordinate PFMEA activities throughout the cross-functional
team, report risk analysis and mitigation plan to the management
- Develop Capex proposals for equipment and tooling.
- Maintain project budgets.
- Lead production equipment procurement activities and ensure
compliance with technical requirements, quality, timing, and
- Lead advance manufacturing engineering team to execute and
deliver projects within approved timelines and budget.
- Manage equipment engineering changes.
- Coordinate installation and commissioning of production
equipment at the plant.
- Coordinate equipment final acceptance activities with the
launch management team and complete project hand-off to the
- Conduct regular project meetings with management and team
members to track project status and progress.
- Provide process improvement strategies to improve man/machine
- Support equipment standardization best practices and
incorporation of the latest technological advancements in the
regional plant practices and processes.
Required Experience, Skills & Abilities of the Project Manager or
Advanced Process Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or an equivalent
combination of education and related work experience.
- 5+ years experience in project development and management in
high-volume automotive manufacturing or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of vehicle system-level components and
- Solid understanding of engineering financials (Cap-Ex Planning
and equipment costing)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and leadership
skills with a history of excellent task prioritization and time
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention
- Knowledge in the application of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma,
DOE, 5S, Poka-yoke.
- Strong computer skills in Windows applications (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Project).
- Ability to work effectively across functional and geographic
boundaries (travel 25% -35%).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Works under limited supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Project Manager or
Advanced Process Engineer position should submit their resume and
qualified applicants will be contacted to move forward in the
Keywords: Bryant Bureau, Lansing , Project Manager OR Advanced Process Engineer, Executive , Michigan Center, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!