Front of House Manager - Bostons Pizza
Company: IC, KJ, BP Restaurants
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
- Boston's is a full service restaurant specializing in scratch
made pizzas, craft cocktails, and local beers.
- We have a family-friendly restaurant and a lively sports bar,
plus a patio!
- Boston's is the place for every occasion with our approachable
atmosphere, craveable menu and fun & seamless service.
- We have a fun, friendly atmosphere and an enthusiastic crew. We
are passionate about providing Guests with the best experience
- We take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it.
Our company has a bright and exciting future, we are committed to
your growth and development as part of the Team.
Responsible for the day-to-day shift operations of Boston's Pizza
Restaurant & Sports Bar, under the direction of the General
Manager. This includes conducting the business affairs of the
restaurant, attending to Guests' needs, scheduling employees as
needed for the front of house or heart of house, on-going training,
supervision and development of the employees.
- Ensure all Guests are served in accordance with BoPi Lan, LLC
expectations. All products are properly prepared and served in a
timely manner, responsible service of alcoholic beverages, safety
and sanitation practices are implemented. Maintain control of cost
factors in operating and expense categories such as food, and
- Maintain ambiance and cleanliness inside and outside the
- Continuously focus on improving the Guest dining
- Train, motivate, and develop staff members to ensure a complete
understanding of all needs within the restaurant. (Guest
experience, building the brand, and profitability) Work with the
General Manager to ensure the in-restaurant training team has all
needed supplies to properly train new employees.
- Lead a team of dynamic hospitality professionals to ensure each
guest is a Fan of Boston's!
- Manage the opening and closing duties of the restaurant as
scheduled and assigned by the General Manager.
- Lead a team of energetic culinary professionals to ensure each
guest enjoys the perfect dining experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Prefer prior hotel or restaurant management or similar
discipline. Will accept a combination of relevant work experience,
courses and certifications.
- Preferred minimum 1 year progressive experience in a restaurant
- Proven leader within a restaurant environment with the ability
to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their
- Hands-on management style that emphasizes direct involvement in
- Excellent project management skills from conception to
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to
- Ability to formulate flexible strategies and actions plans to
- Ability to function independently and intuitively in a
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to
prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, influencing, coaching and
- Demonstrated creativity and sound business judgement.
- Advanced computer skills that include proficiency with
Microsoft Office applications and a POS system a plus.
- Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Medical Leave
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
Keywords: IC, KJ, BP Restaurants, Lansing , Front of House Manager - Bostons Pizza, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!