Franchise Sr Vice President
Company: Randstad US
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Franchise Sr. Vice President will drive franchise
development through cultivating the growth of franchisees by
providing training, direction and guidance.Responsibilities:
- Franchisee Development: This manages a portfolio of
- Provide direction and guidance to franchisees, ensuring
attainment of goals and objectives.
- Define and guide in the development of business plans with
assigned franchisees, participate in budget and forecast
- Coach and manage franchisees to operating models, quality
assurance requirements and brand standards.
- Foster strategic alliances, business partnerships and
relationships with key clients.
- Act independently, restricted only by very broad policy and
objective oriented guidance. Make financial decisions on
administrative or operational matters affecting more than one major
segment or functional activity of the total organization.
- Responsible for the overall surveillance and operation success
of assigned functions and for successfully integrating these
activities with those of other major organizational segments.Other
- Participate and lead strategic initiatives to drive overall
- Establish expertise in staffing, franchising and business
management of operating and financial models.
- Responsible for accurate completion of all required reports and
activity tracking to achieve company KPIs on a timely basis.
- Provides regular updates to Spherion Executive Vice President
with regards to portfolio growth and strategic projects.
- Participate with other top managers in developing and
establishing division or group wide policies.
- Ensure the Franchise division meets budgeted financial goals
and sales objectives.
- Work with management teams to define and implement business
- Act as a senior level advisor on specific issues related to
direction of the Franchise division.
- Provide expertise in a variety of concepts, practices, and
- Serve as principal spokesperson for the division, group,
company, or corporation on matters of high significance.
- Plan, direct, and provide strategic development of divisional
activities, policies, objectives, and initiatives according to the
mission of the Operating Company Presidents and CEO.Education &
Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and
Marketing or related field.
- Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) preferred
- Minimum ten years experience in executive management of
multi-unit franchised organizations with progressively more
responsible management accountabilities
- A proven track record of demonstrated sales success in the
franchise sales industry
- MS Office proficiency, including PowerPoint, Excel, WordKey
- Strong ability to influence
- Organize and communicate (speaking, written, presentation)
across all levels of the organization
- Relationship building
- Collaborative approach
- Strategic thinking
- Servant leadership mentality
- Financial/Business acumen
- Creative problem solving
- Emotional intelligence skillsWhats in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide
vendors and retailersFor certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination
and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable
state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious
accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more
information.At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking
diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and
diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a
Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality,
a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses &
Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity,
Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our
collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you
join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive &
robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that
everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates
from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries
to join a winning team!Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color,
Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran
Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we
welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring
and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you
require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or
interview experience a great one, please contact
Keywords: Randstad US, Lansing , Franchise Sr Vice President, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!