Company: Foot Locker Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you a game changer? Can you assist in leading your store team
to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee
management, customer relations, stock, visual merchandising, asset
protection, and training? Additionally, in the absence of your
store manager, you would assume all managerial duties.
Come for the opportunity.Stay for the career
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible
impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click
* Coaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver
exceptional customer service
* Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being
knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with
co-workers to provide excellent sales service
* Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and
* Act as a partner between customers, sales associates and store
* Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to
fit customer's needs
* Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or
upcoming product / trends
* Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
* Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of
experience in a customer-facing sales setting
* Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an
* Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm
from interacting with customers and athletic products
* Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands
and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail
* Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary
* Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem
analysis, decision making and financial analysis
* High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekends, and
Keywords: Foot Locker Inc., Lansing , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!