Program Manager/Certified Athletic Trainer- Work-Fit
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy
Posted on: January 21, 2023
POSITION: Work-Fit Program Manager/Athletic Trainer
LOCATION: Lansing, MI
LOCATION & PROGRAM INFORMATION:
Work-Fit is seeking a full-time Program Manager/Certified Athletic
Trainer for our manufacturing site in Lansing, MI. Services will
include the implementation of an injury prevention program, data
and biomechanical analysis, health education and innovative
material creation. The Occupational Setting is one of the fastest
growing settings for Athletic Trainers!
A Work-Fit career affords you the opportunity to:
- Achieve work-life balance with 40-hour work week and no
- Competitive pay including incentive compensation
- Make a continuous daily impact on people's lives
- Have the autonomy to lead, develop, and grow as a
- Join a growing and innovative organization
- Prevent injuries before they occur
Be a part of something bigger.
Work-Fit, an Alliance PTP, is a company founded by an Athletic
Trainer and led by Athletic Trainers that have delivered service in
the field. If you are a highly motivated Certified Athletic Trainer
and eligible for licensing, Work-Fit would like to speak with you.
You will be working with a rapidly expanding team of Athletic
Trainers and Exercise Professionals that provides cutting edge
programming and makes a difference in people's lives.
What is expected?
- Exceptional ability to engage employees in an occupational
- Developed as an ATC, being able to mentor fellow Team
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, motivator and
work well as part of a team
- Able to focus, organize, and prioritize delivery of
- Needs to be a natural leader, thinking outside of their comfort
- Competency with Microsoft Office software
- Licensed within the State as an Athletic Trainer or eligible
What are some of the benefits of the job?
- You can take advantage of a well-rounded, competitive benefit
package with medical, dental, vision, and life just to name a
- You will enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
- You can save for your retirement through our 401k plan.
- You will be provided with a technology package including
computer access and a work cell phone.
- You will look sharp, professional, and sport the Work-Fit brand
by taking advantage of an annual clothing allowance.
- Robust professional development opportunities including a paid
Medbridge Subscription, support for advanced certifications and
This is Our Vision:
- At Work-Fit, an Alliance Physical Therapy Partner, our visions
is to positively impact companies by creating a workforce of
healthy, valued and empowered employees and a culture of injury
- Our mission is to make health personal and to focus on our core
values: people are our passion, integrity is our practice,
creativity is our power, and balance is our pathway.
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy, Lansing , Program Manager/Certified Athletic Trainer- Work-Fit, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!