Facilities Maintenance Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work
at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities
centered around leadership, personal growth and development.
Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Oversees all aspects of maintenance, service and repairs on
machinery and facilities for all units on the complex or within the
plant. Accountable for 200% Safety - Self and Others.
What You'll be Doing:
- Oversee overall facility maintenance for each unit within
assigned DF/Manufacturing complex; manage staff, ongoing and
special projects and budget.
- Accountable for documented inspections, audits, purchasing and
- Direct and oversee maintenance on: conveyors, material handling
equipment, ammonia refrigeration systems and production
- Ensure buildings and grounds are maintained.
- Execute capital budgets and expenditures with
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years prior leadership experience overseeing the
work of skilled trade workers with accountability for budgets and
- Leadership ability to move a team forward to accomplish
measurable goals in an environment of dignity and respect.
- Organizational ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks
across a wide spectrum of team relations, safety, sanitation and
- Developmental ability to teach, train, set expectations;
provide clear feedback to increase leadership skills and readiness
- Critical thinking ability to be thorough in research, quick to
understand the most important factors and variables, utilize sound
metrics, and make impartial fact based decisions.
- Working knowledge to meet compliance requirements of Federal
and State regulatory guidelines.
- Require strong project planning, management, budgeting ability,
and organizational strengths.
Keywords: Meijer, Lansing , Facilities Maintenance Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...