Clinic Director - Physical Therapist
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Posted on: September 19, 2023
This position is eligible for up to a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus and a
$25,000 Loan Reimbursement.
ATI is the largest outpatient orthopedic physical therapy company
under one brand, growing to over 900 locations in 24 states. We
continue to preserve our friendly atmosphere with our innovative,
vibrant, and team-based culture. Collaboration is at the heart of
what we do, and it's guided by our National Outcomes Registry which
has over 3 million patient cases to support our best practices for
excellence in treatment as well as continually contributing to the
body of research that supports the value of physical therapy in
musculoskeletal healthcare. Whether you are new or returning or
just familiar with our brand, we are excited to share the resources
that support your personal and professional growth.
- Become a part of the next generation of leaders through
clinical training, CEUs, professional development, and leadership
- 90% of our therapists average less than 12 patients per
- Clinical structure allows professionals to operate at the top
of their license
- Proprietary EMR and Patient Management Tool - built by
therapists for therapists
In addition to a competitive compensation package with an incentive
plan and all the benefits you'd expect from an industry leader
(401K matching program, insurance, paid time off, employee
assistance, etc.)you will also enjoy:
- Structured mentorship
- No cost live and online CEUs
- ATI Academy- access to learning and leadership training
- Residencies in Sports Medicine and Orthopedic
- Upper Extremities Fellowships
- Musculoskeletal Certificate (MSK)
- Top-of-the-line equipment, research, & technology
The Clinic Director is responsible for leading the clinic through
ATI's mission, vision, and values to develop a high-performing team
that consistently delivers growth and extraordinary customer
outcomes. In this role, you will have a direct reporting
relationship to ATI's District Director. This is a management role
where you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the
clinic, supervision of clinic staff as well as patient treatment.
The Clinic Director role may span management of between
approximately 1-3 clinics.
- Meet or exceed clinic goals related to operational performance
metrics as directed by your manager.
- Responsible for clinic staffing levels
- Serve as the liaison between clinic staff and the district
- Cultivate relationships with patients and the community.
- Build a team culture that aligns with ATI's mission.
- Support the development of team members to ensure high
performance. This includes feeling comfortable in providing
critical feedback when necessary and annual performance development
- Develop individualized plans of care and treat patients through
all phases of physical therapy with an emphasis on compassionate,
comprehensive, and evidenced-based approaches, restoring patients
to full functionality.
- Complete daily patient care, progress, and discharge
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and
other referral sources.
- Maintain clinical logs and checklists necessary for
- Schedule management Qualifications:
Applicants must be licensed or license-eligible in the state to
which they are applying.
ATI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: ATI Physical Therapy, Lansing , Clinic Director - Physical Therapist, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!