Business Services Manager
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Job Description:The Business Service Manager provides leadership
through training, analytical review and direction to the operations
team and members of the Contact Center. This position is
accountable for communicating operational standards, setting
priorities, monitoring procedures, leading projects, coaching, and
evaluation of work performance as needed along with other duties.
The Business Service Manager must foster an environment of
continuous improvement while developing recommendations to improve
performance in a way that creates an excellent customer and
employee experience. This position will be second shift with some
flexibility however the normal hours are 1:30pm to 10pm.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Call Center Manager will be responsible for supervising and
managing the daily operations of the call center, ensuring that
customer requirements and service level agreements and expectations
- This person is responsible for providing leadership and
supervision to a team supporting team members Create and
communicate daily operations strategy
- Works with other call center leaders and support teams to
coordinate daily work assignments, priorities and projects
- Responsible for real time monitoring and management of all
inbound and outbound calls, e-mails and other customer contacts to
maximize results and efficiency.
- Maintain strict compliance with mandated service levels
tracking data on an active real time, daily, weekly, monthly and
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring
system performance, identifying and resolving problems and
assisting in the development of call center best practices and
opportunities for improvement
- Create and analyze reports on an intra-day/hourly, daily,
weekly, monthly and yearly basis to monitor performance,
summarizing data and trends
- Report all issues pertaining to the contact systems'
functionality to the Call Center Site Manager
- Manage the hiring and professional development of staff,
including recruitment, interviewing, training, coaching, goal
setting, providing effective feedback and performance
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct meetings to ensure consistent feedback is given to
staff and team members
- Develop plans to meet short-term objectives
- Assist in the development of call center best practices and
opportunities for improvement
- Assist in maintaining organization wide quality standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state of the art practices
- Promote Peckham's vision, value, culture, and commitment to
excellent customer services to all team members, staff, customers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position supervises contact center supervisors and team
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills, with problem
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University,
8-10 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Able to pass and maintain federal and state security background
- US Citizenship required due to security clearances.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical
demands of this position may be reasonably accommodated for
individuals with disabilities on a case by case basis.
PECKHAM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. Peckham provides equal opportunities
and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual
orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, height, weight, marital status, veteran
Worker Sub-Type:Staff MemberLocation:Lansing, MIBusiness
Line:Business ServicesTime Type:Full timeScheduled Weekly
Hours:40Second Shift (United States of America)
Keywords: Peckham, Lansing , Business Services Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!