Client Development Manager
Posted on: July 12, 2019
As the Client Development Manager, you are responsible for the
expansion and renewals of Inmar's returns relationships. This also
includes managing and maintaining the overall success and health of
the relationship. The Client Development Manager, Commerce is
responsible for understanding the strategic goals and objectives of
each client and developing sales strategies that align with Inmar's
clients' strategies. The Client Development Manager, Commerce will
be constantly abreast of client's needs and provide new
product/service ideas based on those needs. With regard to new
commerce services, the Client Development Manager, Commerce is
responsible for selling the established features and following new
opportunities through to the "hand-off" step in the onboarding
process to the client services team.Primary Accountabilities:
- Manage and grow Inmar's current commerce solutions in a CPG
manufacturer(or retail) environment
- Work closely with the District VP on client strategies
- Maintain relationships with all buying influences within the
- Develop strategies that grow the client's top revenue and
- Manage internal communications garnering support and getting
- Collaborate with client on product and service improvements
that could deliver incremental value and bring Product Management
into those discussions as necessary
- Oversee contract negotiations and ongoing contract management
- Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends, technology,
best practices, and regulations of relevance to the promotion
- Obtain "expert" level understanding of Inmar commerce product
solutions with the ability to conduct demonstrations of technology
in all sales stages, including late stages of sales
- Thoroughly understand client's strategic goals and objectives
and translate how Inmar's products and solutions align with those
- Ensure the client understands the value of the services
available or being received to ensure a renewal with increased
value to the company
- Maintain Salesforce.com records for all key account
- Manage travel expenses and budgets, in line with Inmar
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, or
- Minimum of 5 years using a consultative sales approach selling
commerce solutions in a CPG Manufacturer and/ or Retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient in Salesforce.com (CRM tool)
- Ability to travel up to 40-50%
- Adaptability: Responds to change with a willingness to learn
new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive
- Emotional Intelligence: Possesses emotional self-awareness to
identify and manage emotions, maintain composure through stress and
anxiety, and recognize the emotional responses of others in order
to understand the client's needs and adapt the message.
- Accountability: Sets clear goals, objectives, expectations, and
responsibilities and monitors the process, progress and results to
hold self and others accountable for measurable actions and
- Communication:Giving and receiving messages and information in
written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a
complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Influence:Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and
communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or
idea from prospects and clients.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring alternatives and positions
to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major
job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a
computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or
move up to 20 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range
and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and
regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude
and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to
listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and
long-term needs, requirements and exceed their
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and
tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal
and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective
of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with
others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish
objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense
of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning
mission into action to achieve results following the principles of
Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality,
service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed
expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
Keywords: Inmar, Lansing , Client Development Manager, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!