RN Clinical Manager East Lansing/Lansing
Company: BrightStar Care - Lansing, MI
Posted on: July 13, 2019
RN Clinical Manager Summary Come work for BrightStar Care, a
company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right
thing. The Clinical Manager (CM) is a Registered Nurse who is
responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical
services along with this have overall responsibility for the
quality, adequacy of services provided and supervision of staff.
The CM establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives
for home health services that meet and promote the standards of
quality. We are looking to add an enthusiastic member to our
independently owned and operated agency and see why we are
described as caring, compassionate, and cheerful . Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision
- Car allowance
- Flexible hours Responsibilities
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state s nurse
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the client s nursing needs.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops,
recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records,
statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and
reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance
with local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home
health care. Shares information with appropriate organization
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care community.
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is
- Catastrophic home care background ( a PLUS)
- Home Infusion/IVIG experience
- Preferred: Bachelor s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated
from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three
(3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year
experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
protected class. Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER,
emergency room, medical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics,
intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., home care, homecare,
home health, hospice, live in, live-in, caregiver, companion
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, coronary, intensive care,
intensive care unit, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse, tcu,
Keywords: BrightStar Care - Lansing, MI, Lansing , RN Clinical Manager East Lansing/Lansing, Executive , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!