Respiratory Therapist $5,500 Sign on Bonus
Company: AdaptHealth LLC
Posted on: May 12, 2022
AdaptHealth Opportunity - Apply Today! $5,500 Sign on Bonus with
certain qualifications met! At AdaptHealth we offer full-service
home medical equipment products and services to empower patients to
live their best lives - out of the hospital and in their homes. We
are actively recruiting in your area. If you are passionate about
making a profound impact on the quality of patients' lives, please
click to apply, we would love to hear from you.Respiratory
TherapistThis position is a NBRC credentialed professional who
provides respiratory care to patients in alternate sites in
accordance with AdaptHealth's policies and procedures. Respiratory
care will be preventative, rehabilitative, and palliative in
nature. The Respiratory Therapist will utilize all the resources
available within the agency and community to accomplish care
- Consistently demonstrates ability to adequately complete all
documentation and charting procedures in compliance with ACHC and
company policy and procedures.
- Reviews Plan of Treatments and Care Plans to assure they are
accurate and up to date.
- Documents procedures including how the patient tolerated a
procedure, side effects and other pertinent information.
- Assists with authorization for CPAP/BiPAP referrals for
- Shows adequate knowledge of respiratory equipment and displays
ability to utilize knowledge in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively troubleshoot equipment in
the field successfully.
- Maintains inventory control of CPAP/BiPAP supplies for sleep
- Displays knowledge of assessment skills and demonstrates
application of clinical skills during set-ups, follow-ups, and
- Participates in discharge planning of highly technical
- Performs clinical assessments as needed and reports results and
recommendations to the referral and physician.
- Participates in highly technical discharges and prepares in
advance to assure the patient and caregivers have a smooth
transition to the home setting.
- Performs in-services to hospital staff, referrals, other
professionals regarding equipment & issues of clinical nature.
- Follows up with physician and referrals regarding patient
status and documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Retain knowledge of and consistently adhere to procedures for
the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection control
and hazardous materials handling.
- Assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and function within the
guidelines of HIPAA.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Competency, Skills and
- Competent in PAP, Ventilator, Airway Clearance, and Oxygen
therapy administration and management
- Able to perform clinical assessments and make recommendations
- Equipment troubleshooting and maintenance skills.
- Decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills with
attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Associates degree from an AMA approved respiratory
- Valid and unrestricted RT clinical license in all states
serviced by the branch, or an Associate degree in Nursing, with a
valid and unrestricted LPN or RN clinical license.
- Must be CPR certified,
- One (1) year of clinical experience as a Health Care RT, HME RT
or clinical nursing with Vent experience.
- Valid and unrestricted driver's licenseAdaptHealth is an equal
opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against
employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin,
age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all
terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including
recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion,
discipline, and termination.PI176231849
Keywords: AdaptHealth LLC, Lansing , Respiratory Therapist $5,500 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!