Posted on: November 17, 2018
We Are Hiring Clinical Educator - Clinical Professional Development - FT Days - Providence Hospital - Southfield, MIWhy Join Ascension? Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization. What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to deliver, assess, plan, implement and evaluate Clinical Professional Development programs to support clinical care provider learning in support of the Quadruple Aim and clinical care priorities.You will:
- Collaborate on the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical learning delivery, programs, and performance processes that support core clinical competency across the market.
- Steward exceptional, standardized, curriculum, content, and learning experiences for achievement of Quadruple Aim, scorecard goals, and reduction of clinical variation.
- Empower, promote, and maintain a healing and caring environment that values all relationships.
- Serve on specialty unit and organizational committees, councils, and teams, as well as participate in professional organizations.
- Identify, translate, and communicate clinical professional development needs and information from system, specialty, and unit groups.
- Engage with care providers and unit leadership teams to identify and establish best practices to support the Quadruple Aim.
- Partner with managers, and key stakeholders to support development and deployment of clinical performance and professional competency solutions.
- Serve as a program educator for design and delivery of Clinical Professional Development programs to meet organization goals through National and Regional competency alignment and clinical program delivery.
- Align performance and competency standards for interprofessional programs to support practice at the highest extent of licensure.
- Serve as a resource for staff in areas of program development, clinical practice, and clinical professional development.
- Deliver learning programs to meet nursing, allied health, and pharmacy education competency standards.
- Participate in the coordination and continuity of onboarding, orientation, fellowship, and preceptor programs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to inform the design of effective clinical learning programs, design curriculum competency access, and empower standard behavior expectations of care providers.
- Influence the alignment of clinical competency requirements across Markets and work streams to support the elimination of education disparities across the organization.What You Will Need Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate's Level Degree required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in Michigan, allied health specialist, or similar patient care education experience required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Lansing , Clinical Educator, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!