Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem 1099 - Lansing, Michigan
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Geriatrics opening in Lansing, Michigan. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Nurse Practitioner - Flex Per Diem (1099 contract) Lansing, MINot Just Your Typical Workday…Break away from workplace monotony. At Matrix, our passion is bringing healthcare to underserved populations, innovating new technologies and creating sustainable programs that change lives. When you have the power to make a difference in the health and well-being of others, every day is extraordinary.We're headed to the future of healthcare, come join us!"I only wish that I could have her as my doctor. My husband and I are both very satisfied and anytime she wants to come back to talk to us our door is always open to her." - MemberPosition SummaryThe Nurse Practitioner (NP) works as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities; identifying quality improvement activities and planning individualized health care consistent with Matrix Medical Network policy protocols. Additionally, the NP accurately completes summary and care management referral forms, consistently identifies unmet needs and gaps in care and initiates appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.Licensure/Certifications
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult-Gerontology. Current CPR certification.Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- NP – Must also have: Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.Education Experience
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Must meet company driving standards
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must meet company's automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locationsWork Environment
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment.
- Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer"Matrix Medical Network is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information."To be considered please visit our career site at : http://www.matrixmedicalnetwork Keyphrases: gerontologist jobs, long term care nurse jobs, long term care nursing jobs
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Lansing , Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem 1099 - Lansing, Michigan, Healthcare , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!