Sales Executive, Urology & Gynecology - N. Michigan
Company: Karl Storz Endoscopy
Posted on: April 17, 2019
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (KST), based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 70 years, KST has been dedicated to earning its
international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA), an affiliate of KST, is
headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for all
U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging
systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1 operating room
What does all that mean to you*
It means you would be joining an organization where you can be
proud to play a part in making a difference in people s lives every
Being a part of KARL STORZ offers many additional rewards.
This includes a commitment to offering Competitive compensation, as
well as a 401(k) with a 60% match up to the first 6% of your base
We support our employees health goals by providing Outstanding
health benefits that include, but are not limited to, Medical (PPO,
HRA, HSA, and flex spending), Dental and vision, as well as amazing
Wellness programs where you can earn cash or gift cards.
We encourage work/life balance so our employees can Recharge and
take care of themselves. We offer new employees 3 weeks of paid
vacation in the first year, 10 paid holidays and Paid sick leave
that can also be used to take care of immediate family
We strive to continuously Learn and give back to our community. We
offer our employees the same opportunity through Tuition
reimbursement, multiple Company-sponsored charitable events and
Corporate matching for charitable giving.
If KARL STORZ sounds like a company you would like to be a part of,
we invite you to learn about our opportunity below!
Our Sales Executive, Urology and Gynecology is responsible for
product and service sales of KARL STORZ urology and gynecology
products and for video used in conjunction with these products; the
representation of the company in an appropriately professional
manner in accordance with company policies in the assigned
geographic area; and for maintaining an awareness of local
competitive conditions and promptly reporting them to
This position will support the North Michigan territory.
* Aggressively sells all KSEA products for the
"Urological/Gynecological" specialties (Urology and Gynecology) to
every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers,
clinics, and physician offices.
* In specific accounts, aggressively sell Video Imaging, image
management products and collaborate with other KS colleagues on
deals of this nature where appropriate.
* Achieve or exceed assigned annual quota for all designated
* Provide dependable service and training after sale to ensure
customer satisfaction and long term reliability of all KSEA
* Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in accordance
with established company policy.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key
Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply
chain, materials management, procurement and other key
influencers/decision makers in every account.
* Aggressively pursue new customers.
* Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by KSEA
that are related to designated product specialties and product
* Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her scope
* Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include
analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that
contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
* Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as
* Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition;
through cleaning and polishing, provide them with a "like new"
* Accountability for all samples provided by KSEA; when, and as
often as possible, turn over samples through sales to
* Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing,
promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When
appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or
modification or new application of existing products to
* Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives
for the fulfillment of company objectives.
* Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as
requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
* Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in
accordance with company policy.
* Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as
required, by company policy/instruction.
* Submit any special reports related to the operation of the
territory, as required.
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and
conventions, as directed.
* Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force
and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region
* A minimum education level of a Bachelor s Degree or 4 to 6 years
of B2B sales experience.
* Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
* Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as
well as the ability to multi-task.
* Excellent sales and presentation skills.
* The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an employee s
discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical assistance
whenever asked to move or handle equipment.
* Travel: Up to 100% during the year.
* Experience within the KARL STORZ organization helpful.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee s
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment.
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
for paid time off except for where required by state law.
Keywords: Karl Storz Endoscopy, Lansing , Sales Executive, Urology & Gynecology - N. Michigan, Healthcare , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!