Retail Merchandising Team Lead
Company: Field Force Merchandising
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionField Force Merchandising has several Team Lead
positions available in the retail & merchandising store remodeling
& reset industry throughout the Eastern US. Our teams work inside
retail clients on projects ranging from new stores, resets and
remodels to nationwide roll-outs and regional resets.We are
currently seeking candidates for the TEAM LEAD positions to
supervise reset/remodel teams in major retail chains. Qualified
candidates will have at least 1 year of experience with retail
store remodels, retail installations and merchandising, light
construction, and managing teams in this industry.REQUIRED SKILLS &
- Ability to read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to
perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations
(POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints/floor plans.
- Have experience managing crews during reset/remodel.
- Provide reports on project progress, evaluations, hours, and
any issues to senior management. Serve as the main liaison between
store management and merchandise team.
- Experience dismantling, assembling and placement of a wide
variety of retail fixtures and gondolas.
- Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools
including hammers, scrapers and drills, following all Company and
Client safety practices without exception.
- Responsible for compliance with all safety program
- TRAVEL REQUIRED: Must be available to travel away from your
home with overnight stays (company paid) when needed, with the
possibility of being on the road 3-6 weeks at a time.
- Basic computer application skills such as Microsoft Word,
- Smart device (phone or tablet) with data plan to be used while
in the field.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing, and
walking up to 10 hours a day, and be able to pull, push and lift
materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders up to 6 ft. high
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time,
work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license currently not revoked or
- Must be willing to consent to background check and drug
screening.Pay Rate: Starting at $18/hourPay Rate is negotiated
hourly pay based on skills and years of experience. Bonuses based
on team performance and attendance.Powered by JazzHRMCLyn5kRQA
Keywords: Field Force Merchandising, Lansing , Retail Merchandising Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!