Full-time dishwasher needed!
Company: Country Club of Lansing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe ideal Candidate for the dishwasher position
is attentive, ambitious, and hard-working. They will be responsible
for the proper cleaning and sanitation of dish, glass, pots, pans,
equipment, and floors..RESPONSIBILITIES
- Thoroughly cleans equipment and work areas in accordance with
company policies and procedures and applicable Heath Department
rules and regulations.
- Wash dishes, pots and pans as instructed.
- Clean and maintain dishwashing machine as instructed.
- Perform opening and closing duties as directed.
- Mop floors and clean equipment as instructed.
- Completes and checks completion of cleaning schedules during
shift notifying supervisor of discrepancies.
- Maintains an organized and clean work area using a "clean as
you go" work habit.
- Uses employee building entrance to enter and exit facility at
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of kitchen utensils and food preparation
- Cooperate with supervisor, department heads and other
- Meet the physical requirements of lifting 50 pounds, to bend
and twist, be on their feet for the entire work shift, and be able
to walk up and down a flight of stairs several times per day.HOURS
- 30+ hours a week offered
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings,
weekends, and holidaysPAYRATE$11- $12 an hour
Keywords: Country Club of Lansing, Lansing , Full-time dishwasher needed!, Hospitality & Tourism , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!