Part Time Assistant Manager FYE 1175
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Job Title: Part-time Assistant Manager*
*Reports To: Store Manager*
*Position Summary: *
The Part-time Assistant Manager is responsible for making volume
and profits for the assigned store through effective management of
store staff and execution of company programs, policies, and
procedures. He or she gains the experience needed to progress to
the next level of responsibility.
*Essential Job Responsibilities: *
* Adheres to all corporate Sales and Customer Service programs and
ensures customer satisfaction.
* Effectively motivates others to meet and exceed sales plans and
communicates financial goals to other members of store
* Analyzes sales trends by using all available resources and makes
recommendations to the Store Manager for increasing sales.
* Actively supports the store in complying with and conducting
contests and promotions.
* *Human Resources*
* Ensures proper staffing by proactively recruiting and effectively
utilizing the STARS process for interviewing and retaining
* Provides for Associate development through the disciplined use of
store training programs, thus encouraging internal promotions to
support company growth.
* Effectively motivates Associates to achieve position requirements
and provides regular feedback on performance, including
constructive and disciplinary conversations, as necessary.
* Ensures that store-level Associate Performance Appraisals are
performed in a timely manner.
* Follows appropriate protocol for Associate Relations issues.
* Maintains and controls all expenses to ensure store
profitability. Makes all Associates partner in cost savings
* Protects all corporate assets by following Loss Prevention
* Ensures efficient use of payroll dollars by utilizing effective
* Completes, maintains, and submits all required company paperwork
on a timely basis.
* Ensures adherence to all company policies and procedures.
* Provides for a well maintained, clean, and organized store to
support efficient operations and a pleasant shopping
* *Merchandising and Marketing*
* Ensures that all aspects of inventory integrity occur (Receiving
and Returns, Price Changes, Cycle counts, and Rush Ordering).
* Effectively merchandises store in accordance with corporate
* Strives to continually increase personal product knowledge and
that of all store Associates.
* Actively shops competition to maintain awareness of strategies,
developments, and opportunities.
* Ensures that the store is in stock on key titles and communicates
* Projects the role of the Store Manager as the senior member of
the management team.
* Establishes a positive, professional, sales and profit-oriented
* Leads by setting the appropriate example.
* Shows fairness and good judgment in decision-making and
delegation of responsibilities.
* Exhibits a sense of awareness, urgency, and organization.
* Responsible for analyzing financial reports on a monthly basis to
develop an action plan for sales and profit maximization.
* Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, delegate, execute,
and follow up.
* Assists District and Regional Manager with special projects.
* Communicates regularly with the Store Manager and the store
Associates to provide updates on all relevant aspects of the
* Has a desire for advancement.
* The candidate must possess one to two years of prior retail
* The candidate must possess professional and leadership skills and
* The candidate must be available for a minimum of 24 hours per
* Please apply at www.fye.com
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
* Employee discount
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Fort Myers, FL 33901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: FYE, Lansing , Part Time Assistant Manager FYE 1175, Hospitality & Tourism , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!