Sr Corporate Trainer
Company: Dart Container of Michigan
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Dart Container has the ability to hire at multiple levels.
Our training is from the heart. Dart Trainers share a part of
themselves: they listen, guide, challenge and explain - all in an
effort to help others reach their potential. Our trainers support
thousands of employees and are charged with the responsibility of
connecting with every student in the classroom in a challenging and
engaging way. You will be a visible and active source of influence
to improve knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors resulting in
higher levels of productivity and profitability for the
You will provide training experiences that will change the way our
employees think and perform. No one wants to attend a long,
drawn-out training class - that is why our classes are designed and
facilitated in a fun and dynamic environment!
If you have training experience helping others grow their
communication skills, problem solving abilities, leadership
qualities or similar, we want to hear from you!
Dart employees enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work schedule,
working 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
Corporate Trainer requires:
* Bachelor's degree
* Three (3) years of experience in training, including adult
Senior Corporate Trainer requires:
* Bachelor's degree
* Five (5) years of experience training adult learners in classroom
or online environments
* Three (3) years of experience designing training courses based on
analysis of research and needs assessment
* Management or supervisory experience
* Experience with online or virtual training
* Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to
communicate clearly with various groups, individuals, or work
teams, and to explain complicated or sensitive issues
* Comprehensive knowledge of supervisory and management practices
* Excellent facilitation and platform skills including the ability
to disseminate content effectively and engage all participants
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time domestically and
* Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver's license and
* Favorable motor vehicle report upon hire
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Fluency in Spanish, both verbal and written
* Experience with a Learning Management system
* Master's Degree with an emphasis in business or related field of
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart - and Solo - brand products,
Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage
packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations
worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in
restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits,
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with
company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays,
short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and
Dart Container is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to
a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background
check at the time of offer.
* THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all candidates for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this
website or for the application process, you should call Dart at
(800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay
calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800)
545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for
Keywords: Dart Container of Michigan, Lansing , Sr Corporate Trainer, Human Resources , Mason, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!