Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading insurance organization looking to add a
Payroll Coordinator to the team. Our client has been rapidly
growing and is seeking to add this role due to internal promotion.
Come work for an award winning organization! Our client offers a
flexible work environment, as well as a relaxed dress code, and
excellent team environment. With a large and growing team, there is
significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the
department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides
its' employees with the tools and training necessary to
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL COORDINATOR
- The Payroll Coordinator will compile payroll data such as hours
worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee
identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and
- Post data to payroll records.
- Reviews wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions,
insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update
master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department
for cost accounting records.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL COORDINATOR ROLE:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Experience with ADP, Ceridian or Paychex is preferred
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Lansing , Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!