Technical Business Analyst
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for
implementation of product enhancements and production support
including triage of incidents, change requests and support tasks
and data analysis.
- Investigate new/unknown/existing issues in ConsumerConnection.
Clearly document all findings in the issue tracking system.
- Utilize issue tracking system (JIRA) daily.
- Provide feedback to the clients and technology managers.
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist in
evaluating production performance and resolving issues.
- Provide support for and minor enhancements to reports utilized
by the QC process. Requirements: Bachelor's degree with at (5)
years related experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Strong data management ( ETLs, file data transfers) and data
- 4+ years of experience using SQL (complex queries, joining
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- 2+ years of recent data analysis
- Strong experience gathering and writing requirements
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience within a customer or technical support
- Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility,
- Advanced judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast
paced work environment
- Proven data driven decision-making skills Preferred Skills:
Automotive / Dealer experience preferred Hadoop and/or Oracle
experience is a plus
Keywords: Experis, Lansing , Technical Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!