Cerner Lighthouse Analyst
Company: Cordea Consulting
Posted on: November 20, 2018
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Cerner Lighthouse AnalystRequired Experience:
- Previous Cerner Lighthouse Analyst experience including system build, testing, and implementation
- Knowledge of quality/process improvement related to Cerner Solution implementations
- Ability to travel 80-100%Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Lighthouse Analyst consulting support including scope of investigation required for system build, optimization, design, and implementation.
- Provide Cerner Lighthouse knowledge related to Quality/Process Improvement including tools, process maps, reference data, actionable content, reporting, and training materials.
- Utilize Cerner Lighthouse to improve data analysis, care quality, and regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate usage of Cerner Lighthouse to access information at point of care via order sets, plans of care, alerts, notifications, and documentation.
- Knowledge of Cerner Lighthouse Analytic capabilities including dashboards and reports related to financial, condition, enterprise-wide, and third party data.
- Knowledge of Lighthouse Health Checks automated reports.
- Provide issue resolution, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Develop and facilitate training plans for end users.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Provide project quality assurance as related to healthcare regulatory compliance standards.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Hospital Directors, and C-Level Executives.
- Clinical process knowledge managing conditions of Surgical Site Infection, Pressure Ulcers, Surgical Anemia, Lipids, Pain, Activity Tolerance, Medication Adherence, Heart Failure, Catheter Infections, Pneumonia, Asthma, Sepsis, and Anticoagulation preferredConsultant Attributes:
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performanceCompany DescriptionCordea Consulting is an Information Technology Consulting firm serving the healthcare industry. We specialize in providing healthcare information technology solutions and take pride in our level of experience and expertise. Cordea Consulting is a privately held firm founded by two Healthcare IT consultants who have worked the challenges and experienced the rewards of implementing healthcare informatics solutions.Our unique and consultant centric approach allows us to offer our consultants industry leading compensation opportunities not found at other firms. In addition, we offer great benefits, a flexible employment structure, and a true commitment to your long term career growth.Cordea Consulting is dedicated to serving clients to help them achieve the most efficient healthcare process for their staff. We are proud to provide excellent consulting services while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.Note: Please complete the short interview questionnaire for the position. Incomplete applications run the risk of not being fully submitted by the system for review. We appreciate your time and hope to speak with you soon!
Keywords: Cordea Consulting, Lansing , Cerner Lighthouse Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!