Company: Barnes Group Inc
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Barnes Group is proud of their past and excited about their future.
Our company embraces enthusiasm, imagination, drive and ingenuity
to drive success in everything they do as outlined in our Mission
Statement - "Empowering people to leverage their creativity, talent
and commitment to excellence to perform at their best and improve
customer's performance…every day".
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence,
Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Development, Workplace
Fairness, and Globalization.
* Perform a variety of duties to independently complete incoming,
layout, first piece, in-process and final inspection of diversified
turbine engine components being repaired. Position requires
considerable experience, initiative, and ingenuity and the ability
to work on your own to produce the highest level of quality and
productivity against established standards.
* Perform dimensional and visual inspections on aerospace
* Ensure quality detailed inspection is in compliance with all
applicable drawings and other applicable technical data.
* Read and understand part drawings, internal process instructions
and other technical data to perform dimensional inspection
* Develop effective CMM programs to measure aircraft parts. Operate
computerized measuring equipment, train and assist other inspectors
* Develop concise documentation that is compliant to the
requirements of the organization, customer and/or regulatory
* Perform a full spectrum of dimensional inspections of parts
involving extremely close tolerances.
* Understands the use of geometric tolerances and how to apply them
* Expert proficiency in the use of measuring instruments, i.e.
various micrometers, verniers, swing, snap, and dial gauges,
* Three (3) plus years in in a parts manufacturing environment.
* Good mathematical skills.
* Ability to read and interpret complex part drawings and technical
* Proficient in CMM operation and programming.
* Light physical demand that requires lifting or moving material
over 5 pounds and up to 25 pounds. At Barnes Aerospace, career
development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are
encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and
professional growth to support Barnes Aerospace and Barnes Group
Inc. business objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Barnes Group Inc, Lansing , Programmer/Operator, CMM, IT / Software / Systems , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!