Company: Capital Area Community Services Inc. Head Start
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CACS, Inc. Head Start and Early Childhood Programs is now hiring
for Preschool Assistants! This is an immediate opening located in
Preschool Assistants work part-time, up to 42 weeks per year and
have the summer off!
- Riding the bus to and from school with children
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment
- Teaching life skills (eating, cleaning, tooth bushing,
- Teaching through fun! Singing, dancing, playing, reading,
crafting, outdoor time, gym time
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A POSITIVE attitude! Must be fun to work with!
Why employees at CACS, Inc. say they LOVE coming to work:
- "Coming to work every day is like a new learning experience. I
truly enjoy working with children and being a role model in their
lives. I appreciate my job and that is why I come back."
- "The children! If I am having a bad day, one hug from one of my
children and it makes it all worth it."
- "We are family we work together to better the families we work
for. CACS, Inc. respects us and the work we do."
- "I think it is great that the staff, family advocates and
supervisors work together with children, parents and staff."
- "We have snow days!"
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Capital Area Community Services Inc. Head Start, Lansing , Preschool Assistant, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!