Surgical Techno Intern
Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Full-time, Part-time, and Per diem positions available. Start as
an intern then graduate into a certified team member! Sign-On bonus
may apply, inquire with a Recruiter.
Under the direct supervision of a preceptor or department
leadership provides surgical assistance in the operating room and
assisting with departmental support activities following hospital
and departmental policies, procedures, and standards of care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assists in preparing and setting up operating room.
- Assists surgical team during operative procedures.
- Assists in terminal cleaning of operating rooms between cases
and after the last case each day.
- Assists with maintaining records, reports, and other
documentation related to the work, including risk management and
performance improvement reports.
- Seeks to improve quality of service by continuously developing
individual and departmental competencies within scope of
- Performs other related responsibilities as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Currently enrolled in an accredited CST program. Graduation
from program pending within six (6) months
- BLS certification as Healthcare Provider or equivalent through
the Military Training Network (MTN).
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Lansing , Surgical Techno Intern, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!