Social Worker MSW
Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provides assessment and intervention to assist clients/families
to improve social and economic difficulties interfering with health
and wellness through use of casework process and principles,
strategies, and community resources.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Determines nature of client's situation by interviewing
client; assessing medical, psychological, emotional, and social
information; making on-site visits.
2. Establishes course of action by exploring options; setting
goals with client.
3. Obtains assistance for client by referring him/her to
community resources; arranging for appointments; establishing
rapport with other agencies.
* Masters degree in Social Work from accredited educational
institution * State of Michigan licensure as a Licensed Master's
Social Worker (LMSW)
* Prior experience preferred * Basic Life Support (BLS)
certification as a Healthcare Provider by the American Heart
Association or equivalent through the Military Training network
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Lansing , Social Worker MSW, Other , lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!