Call Center Representative
Company: PFCU Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PFCU is looking for a Call Center Representative for its Call
The selected candidate will assist the credit union in achieving
its mission statement: Local people dedicated to
hometown service one member at a time,
anytime. Assist members on the telephone, e-mail
or CHAT with their financial transactions or inquiries.
Troubleshoot and answer members questions regarding their accounts
and the Credit Union services and
programs. Support, model & adhere to PFCUs Service
Standards as outlined in My Marc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND
- Build relationships, be dependable, demonstrate initiative,
responsibility, integrity, professionalism and take responsibility
to see that all tasks are done correctly. Handle situations with
confidence, knowledge and creativity; seek guidance from supervisor
- Have advanced knowledge of PFCU products & services, policies
and procedures, or rules and regulations; and assist members and
employees as needed and as opportunities present themselves.
- Completes transactions utilizing PFCU service standards.
Excellent Member Service skills including:
- Answering phone calls in a courteous, professional and timely
- Provides prompt, accurate and efficient member service
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications
- Treat all Credit Union members and employees with a positive
and cooperative attitude
- Promote teamwork and contribute to Call Center success
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of the credit unions core
- Excellent working knowledge of the forms and documentation used
by the credit union.
- Strong knowledge of credit union products and
- Excellent understanding of the Credit Union departments and
- Punctual, self-motivated, confident and accurate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Professional attitude; supportive of management.
- Neat and professional in appearance and dress.
- Ability to create good word of mouth; proven ability to
effectively refer products and services. Excellent math
- Aptitude for handling money and detailed work.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other
business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy
machine, coin and money counting machines, computer and
telephone. Good typing skills.
High School Graduate or equivalent
One year of similar previous experience is preferred.
PFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: PFCU Credit Union, Lansing , Call Center Representative, Other , Portland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!