Retail Assistant Store Manager
Company: Goodwill Industries of Central Michigan's Hea
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Purpose or General Objective: To assist the store manager in
operating a retail store within a given budget while meeting both
production plan and monthly sales goals.
- Continually support and work cooperatively as team players with
all members of retail and upper management as well as all other
departments within GICMH.
- Serve as positive, productive role model to all employees,
participants and customers.
- Appropriate and professional verbal communication, appearance
- Comply with and enforce all agency policies and
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Assist store manager in meeting or exceeding monthly production
plan, as directed, while also ensuring all company quality and
quantity standards are met.
- Assist store manager in all areas of human resources
management, as directed.
- Recruit, hire and train to ensure you have a functional
- Performance Appraisals.
- Maintaining updated associate and consumer files.
- Assist in completion of store staff work schedules, as directed
by store manage.
- Review and respond to customer complaints in a professional
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays as needed.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist and lift up to 50 pounds on a
- Must be comfortable handling new and used items including but
not limited to: clothing, furniture, dishes, shoes, books, and
You must have:
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and acceptable
driving record. This allows you to drive back and forth to
trainings, make bank deposits, and get items from other stores as
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds on a
- Minimum of 1 years management experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- High school diploma or GED
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of Central Michigan's Hea, Lansing , Retail Assistant Store Manager, Other , Charlotte, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!