Commercial Roofing Foreman
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Commercial Roofing Foreman Essential Duties &
- Conduct the daily onsite safety brief prior to the start of the
WTI project with the Sales Rep, customer and the WTI Crew. Inspect
and ensure all surroundings, equipment and tools and identify and
discuss any safety concerns. Complete the Daily Hazard Analysis
form and submit to the Supervisors as applicable
- Ensure all project communication is completed prior to the
start of any WTI project. This includes but is not limited to
- Sales Rep on weekly/daily schedule
- WTI crew members to discuss scope of work and daily tasks
- The customer pre arrive, at arrival and at completion of the
- WTI Supervisor on schedule changes, project and crew update,
- Efficient project management will include managing crew start
and end times, production rates, ensuring tools and materials are
available to safely and efficiently complete the assigned project.
Complete the project per the scope or work or specification.
- The WTI Foreman will complete an end of day and/or end of
project walk through to ensure quality repairs and address any
items prior to leaving the job site. Before and after pictures will
be sent to the Sales Rep and information will be sent daily on
project status. These items will include, detailed work performed
updates, materials consumed and supplies purchases are all
- Ensure that all WTI Field Reps will have a professional
appearance and customer interaction while completing services for a
- The Field Resource Foreman is responsible for the ordering,
tracking and monitoring inventory and ensure Quarterly cycle counts
are completed and submitted timely.
- Per pricing procedures review each field service project over
$5,000 for pricing accuracy.
- Submit all projects over $20,000 to the WTI Supervisor prior to
submitting to the Sales Rep or customer.
- Manage, monitor and document performance of Field Resource Reps
and take appropriate steps or corrective measures to resolve
employee and work related issues. Consult with WTI Field Resource
Supervisor and Human Resources as needed.
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned
by the WTI Supervisor and/or Regional Manager. Skills &
- Minimum five years' experience in the roofing industry.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with built-up, EPDM, PVC and other
forms of low-slope roofing systems as well as metal and other steep
slope roofing systems and how to properly repair them. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or
Keywords: Tremco, Lansing , Commercial Roofing Foreman, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!