Registered Nurse RN Lansing MI
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are in need of an RN to work with a home health
client in East Lansing, MI
RN Case Manager Home Health
- RN Case Managers will administer skilled nursing care to
patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician’s
orders and under the supervision of the Supervisor of Clinical
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently
and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be
responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that
care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA)
who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and
coordinating quality patient care.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with current License
- 2+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care
nursing experience is preferred
- OASIS experience strongly preferred
- Med-surge and wound care experience preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required;
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Lansing , Registered Nurse RN Lansing MI, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!