Company: Lear Corporation
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier
serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our
world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products.
Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team
of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear
operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the
world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are
looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm.
If you love challenges, want to experience development
opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off,
then you've come to the right place with Lear.
Senior Engineer - Mechanisms
Lear Corporation - Seating Division
- Lead the design, development and engineering activities for
assigned seat mechanisms from concept thru launch
- Ensure compliance of the mechanism design with all vehicle
attributes, regulations, customer requirements and specified
- Work closely with structures and seat complete teams on
integration of mechanism(s) into seat system
- Utilize disciplined engineering practices to deliver products
with robust functionality, performance and manufacturability
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working with seat mechanisms in
- Experience using mechanical design and analytical tools in
- Demonstrated root cause and problem solving skills using PDCA
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with internal /
external customers and suppliers
- Strict adherence to Lear product development and design review
- Perform engineering analysis (stack-ups, calculations and
design studies) as required
- Working knowledge of GD&T and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work independently and make sound, data driven
- Apply approved design guidelines, best practices and lessons
learned into initial designs
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to
a diverse workplace.
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our
applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications
received, only candidates selected for interviews will be
contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship. Unsolicited resumes from search
firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee
and will become the property of Lear Corporation.
Keywords: Lear Corporation, Lansing , Senior Engineer, Other , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!