Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
If you enjoy working with your hands and are capable of
performing most maintenance tasks then we have an opportunity for
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
Trappers Cove Apartments is looking for a
professional and motivated individual to join our team as a
Maintenance Technician. Maintenance
Technicians promote the community and the rental of
apartments through the proper and timely maintenance of the
interior of buildings, including apartments, mechanical rooms and
common areas. This position requires the individual to
perform emergency work orders after normal business hours including
weekends. Onsite housing* and a shift
premium are provided.
*In addition to onsite housing, employee must follow the
requirements for all residents living at a community regarding
occupancy guidelines, criminal history and pets.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally
communicate both orally and in writing, including over the
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if applicable.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and
reliable transportation will be required as this position will
entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Licenses & Certifications
- EPA Univ
- EPA III
- EPA II
- EPA I
- Cert Pool Operator
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Lansing , Maintenance Technician, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!