Posted on: June 13, 2021
What you'll do
- Deliver fast, friendly guest service
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of menu
- Use Point of Sale system (cash register)
- Understand and adhere to proper food safety methods
- Assist Managers with recruiting, hiring, orientation
- Maintain staffing levels
- Other duties as assigned
What you can expect
The Detroit Free Press named TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants
TOP Workplace for second year in a row (voted by our employees)
2018 AND 2019
- Free College Tuition to Cleary University for eligible TEAM
Members, Spouse, Children and Grandchildren
- Competitive Pay
- Fun, Collaborative Work Environment
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Discounts on Concerts, Sporting Events, Cell Phones, Computers,
and much more
- 25% Discount at all TEAM Schostak Family Restaurant
What we expect from you
- 1-2 years QSR experience
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting,
etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Lansing , Shift Manager, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!