Rehabilitation Nurse - RN -The Healing & Recovery Center (12 hour Night shifts)
Company: Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services (ECHRS) is looking
for RNs and LPNs. The primary purpose of the job is to provide
direct nursing care to the residents and patients in sub-acute
rehabilitation center. Individual is also responsible for
supervising the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- $1,000 towards student loan after each year of service
- $12,000 towards your education (LPN, RN, BSN) over a 3-year
period to help pay for school!
- Must have genuine interest in geriatric work.
- Must have the ability to cooperate with others and use tact and
patience in dealing with residents, their families and
- Ability to be flexible and be capable of adapting to frequent
changes in routine.
- Experience as a general staff nurse, in which administrative
and supervisory ability has been demonstrated.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current
registration/ licensing with the State Board of Nursing
Keywords: Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services, Lansing , Rehabilitation Nurse - RN -The Healing & Recovery Center (12 hour Night shifts), Other , Charlotte, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!