Posted on: October 5, 2021
Now Hiring experienced Inventory Clerk for 1st
This is a temporary position, 3-4 months! As Inventory
Clerk you will maintain inventory status through timely and
accurate counts of inventory. Reconciles SAP system
information with current inventory!
- $19-22 per hour based on experience
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Review priority sheet provided by Logistics. Cycle count and
report to shipping.
- Cycle count parts based on rotation provided by report. Verify
label, count, bin, warehouse, active, etc.
- Racks – cycle count, put away material and pull material based
on production needs.
- Receiving MH backup
- Materials Team Backup
- Monitor all INAD/INCP containers shown in SAP and pull based on
- Monitor line sides.
- Material locations – monitor material locations determined by
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prefer AS in Logistics and APICS certifications
- Strong computer knowledge
- ERP Systems knowledge
- 1-3 years of previous manufacturing experience managing
- Essential functions include significant walking, bending and
stopping as required to take inventory and counts
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Lansing , Inventory Clerk, Other , Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!