Manufacturing Inspection, Forging (2nd or 3rd shift)
Company: Orchid Orthopedics
Posted on: October 11, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Forging support, Inspection operator is responsible for
inspection at post forge audit.
LAN - Shift 2 ($.50) (United States of America - Michigan)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete all DHR documents
- Constantly review DHR documents to ensure accuracy
- Verify conformance of medical devices to specifications, using
precision measuring instruments.
- Constantly Inspect parts to print
- Occasional handling of Nonconforming Material
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and
well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial
duties throughout shift per the 6S schedule
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures,
work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department
Supervisor or Lead.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
3+ Years of Experience in A Manufacturing Environment (Required),
Experience in Quality Inspection and Lean Manufacturing
High School Or Equivalent Required, , ,
None - ---
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Accuracy and Attention to Detail (Working Experience), Active
Learning (Basic Knowledge), Blueprint Reading (Basic Knowledge),
Communication (Basic Knowledge), Data Entry (Basic Knowledge), Hand
Dexterity (Extensive Experience), Information Capture (Working
Experience), Manufacturing Safety (Working Experience),
Mathematical Ability (Basic Knowledge), Problem Solving (Working
Experience), Quality Inspection Metrology Tools (Working
Experience), Quality Management (Basic Knowledge), Standard
Operating Procedures (Working Experience), Time management (Working
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are one Orchid
- Results: Our results matter
- Frequently reaches and grabs objects.
- Constantly handles and feels objects.
- Occasionally lifts and/or moves objects up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly visually inspects objects for defects.
- Must be able to remain in a standing position 50% of the
- Must be able to remain in a sitting position 50% of the
- Occasional long working hours including overtime as
- Corrected vision of no less than 20/20, required.
- Work performed in manufacturing environment where exposure to a
number of elements occurs.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined for
- Candidates offered employment may be required to submit to a
pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug-screening
based on position requirements
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work
in the United States through eVerify
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Orchid Orthopedics, Lansing , Manufacturing Inspection, Forging (2nd or 3rd shift), Other , Holt, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!