Want to work for a company that is reimagining
distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global
distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to
function as a direct extension of our customers’ teams; to serve as
an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we’re building on our more than 90 years of
experience and drawing on deep resources – inventory and
logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service,
sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an
unmatched portfolio to solve customers’ formulation and operational
challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you’ll play
an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and
Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Mixes and packages Company products. Maintains inventory levels
and assists in shipping and receiving products and materials in the
• Performs manual warehouse duties as assigned or directed.
• Loads and unloads company trucks, common carriers and customer
vehicles using forklift and other required equipment.
• Ships and receives products according to company's procedures
• Assists in the maintenance of the warehouse facility.
• Serves on company's in-plant or off-site emergency response
• Places hazardous materials or waste into appropriate
• Receives, unloads and places into storage hazardous waste
received from off-site generators; completes inspections and
paperwork associated with receiving and storing hazardous
• Properly manages hazardous waste while inside container
storage area or otherwise under company responsibility or
• Prepares for shipment and loads hazardous waste destined for
off-site recycling/disposal facilities; completes inspections and
paperwork associated with shipping hazardous waste.
• Cleans and maintains warehouse and equipment.
• Adheres to company quality processes, as applicable.
• Assists to resolve product quality issues in an efficient and
timely manner, as applicable.
• Performs all other duties as required.
• Complies with all company policies, rules and guidelines.
• Ability to operate an industrial powered lift truck or
forklift according to company procedures and governmental
• Knowledge of cGMP requirements as it pertains to FDARP as
applicable to the facility
• Ability to use and maintain respiratory protection
• Ability to learn proper methods for handling hazardous
materials and wastes, with training.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or other protected